Salt Pepper Peanuts | Kali Mirch Moongfali
₹125.00 – ₹449.00
- Kali Mirch Masala Peanuts
- Spicy crunchy peanuts are ideal for chai time snacks, chakna for drinks and much more.
- Made from the finest Quality Peanuts.
- Handcrafted for great taste and traditional touch.
- Free from harmful Palmolein Oil or Palm Oil.
Please fill in the fields below with the shipping destination details in order to calculate the shipping cost.
Peanuts, Oil, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Salt
Get ready to crunch your way to deliciousness with our fried peanuts! Our premium, peanuts are the perfect mix of crunch, flavour and nutrition. Our pepper-flavoured fried peanuts are the perfect snack to munch on any time of the day. Enjoy restaurant-style taste in the comfort of your own home without any guilt, as these nuts are high in protein & fibre, gluten-free and absolutely no trans-fat or cholesterol. Satisfy your cravings anytime, anywhere – use them as a party snack, add them to salads for an extra crunch or enjoy some as a tea-time snack! Get your hands on fried peanuts today and unlock deliciousness!
Outline of the Article
I. Introduction A. Briefly introduce the topic of tasty and spicy peanuts B. Explain the popularity of masala peanuts C. Highlight the different variations of masala peanuts
II. Health Benefits of Peanuts A. Discuss the nutritional value of peanuts B. Explain the health benefits of consuming peanuts C. Mention the high protein and fiber content in peanuts
III. Exploring Different Varieties of Masala Peanuts A. Masala Singdana: A traditional Indian snack B. Pepper Peanuts: Adding a spicy twist C. Masala Peanuts without Besan: An alternative recipe D. Masala Shengdana: A regional variation E. Spicy Salted Peanuts: A classic and addictive snack F. Masala Groundnut: Another popular term for masala peanuts
IV. How to Prepare Masala Peanuts at Home A. List the ingredients required for making masala peanuts B. Provide step-by-step instructions for the preparation process C. Offer tips and variations for customization
V. Serving Suggestions and Pairings A. Suggest ideal occasions for serving masala peanuts B. Recommend complementary beverages to enjoy with masala peanuts
VI. Masala Peanuts: A Versatile Snack A. Discuss the portability and convenience of masala peanuts B. Highlight their suitability as a party or movie snack C. Mention their shelf life and storage tips
VII. Conclusion A. Summarize the key points discussed in the article B. Reiterate the popularity and versatility of masala peanuts C. Encourage readers to try making masala peanuts at home
Article: Tasty and Spicy Peanuts: Exploring the World of Masala Peanuts
Peanuts, also known as groundnuts, are a popular and versatile snack enjoyed by people all around the world. Among the various ways peanuts are prepared, masala peanuts have gained significant popularity due to their irresistible taste and spicy flavors. In this article, we will delve into the world of masala peanuts, exploring different varieties and providing you with a step-by-step guide to prepare this delectable snack at home.
When it comes to snacks that are both tasty and satisfying, masala peanuts top the list for many individuals. The combination of crunchy peanuts with a flavorful blend of spices creates a snack that is hard to resist. Masala peanuts are enjoyed as a standalone snack or served alongside tea or other beverages. The rich aroma and spicy kick make them a favorite among snack enthusiasts.
II. Health Benefits of Peanuts
Beyond their delicious taste, peanuts offer numerous health benefits. Packed with essential nutrients, they are a great source of protein, healthy fats, and dietary fiber. Peanuts also contain vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, niacin, folate, and magnesium. Consuming peanuts as part of a balanced diet may contribute to a healthy heart, improved digestion, and enhanced energy levels.
III. Exploring Different Varieties of Masala Peanuts
- Masala Singdana: Masala singdana is a traditional Indian snack where peanuts are coated with a mix of spices, including chili powder, turmeric, and roasted cumin powder. It offers a burst of flavors that perfectly complements the natural taste of peanuts.
- Pepper Peanuts: For those who prefer an extra kick of spiciness, pepper peanuts are an excellent choice. These peanuts are coated with a spicy mix that includes crushed black pepper, red chili powder, and other aromatic spices.
- Masala Peanuts without Besan: While the traditional masala peanuts recipe includes besan (gram flour) for coating, this variation eliminates the use of besan, making it suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or dietary restrictions.
- Masala Shengdana: Hailing from Maharashtra, masala shengdana is a regional variation of masala peanuts. It often incorporates local spices and flavors, giving it a unique and distinct taste.
- Spicy Salted Peanuts: A classic and ever-popular variation, spicy salted peanuts are simply roasted peanuts seasoned with salt and a blend of spices. The simplicity of this recipe allows the flavors of the peanuts to shine through.
- Masala Groundnut: In some regions, masala peanuts are referred to as masala groundnut. The terms are used interchangeably, and the preparation method and flavors remain similar.
IV. How to Prepare Masala Peanuts at Home
Making masala peanuts at home is a rewarding and straightforward process. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you prepare this irresistible snack:
- Raw peanuts
- Besan (gram flour)
- Spices (chili powder, turmeric, roasted cumin powder, black pepper, etc.)
- Oil for frying
- Preparation: a. Rinse the peanuts and drain the water. b. In a mixing bowl, combine the besan and spices. c. Add the peanuts to the bowl and coat them evenly with the besan-spice mixture. d. Heat oil in a deep pan or kadhai for frying. e. Carefully drop the coated peanuts into the hot oil and fry until they turn golden brown. f. Remove the peanuts from the oil using a slotted spoon and place them on absorbent paper to remove excess oil. g. Allow the peanuts to cool completely before storing them in an airtight container.
- Tips and Variations:
- Adjust the spice levels according to your preference.
- Experiment with different spices and seasonings to create your own unique masala peanut blend.
- For a healthier alternative, you can also roast the peanuts in the oven instead of deep frying them.
V. Serving Suggestions and Pairings
Masala peanuts are a versatile snack that can be enjoyed on various occasions. Here are some serving suggestions and beverage pairings to enhance your snacking experience:
- Ideal Occasions:
- Movie nights at home
- Picnics or outdoor gatherings
- Festive celebrations and parties
- Road trips or travel snacks
- Beverage Pairings:
- Masala chai (spiced Indian tea)
- Refreshing lemonade
- Cold beer or cocktails
- Flavored sodas or soft drinks
VI. Masala Peanuts: A Versatile Snack
One of the reasons masala peanuts have gained such popularity is their versatility. Whether you’re looking for a quick snack on the go or a delicious party appetizer, masala peanuts fit the bill perfectly.
Their compact size and long shelf life make them an excellent option for carrying in your bag or packing in lunchboxes. Masala peanuts also add a zing to social gatherings, enticing guests with their delightful flavors.
To ensure the freshness and crispiness of masala peanuts, store them in an airtight container in a cool and dry place. Proper storage will help retain their flavors and textures for a longer duration.
In conclusion, masala peanuts are an irresistible snack that combines the goodness of peanuts with a burst of flavors. With various variations and homemade recipes, you can easily prepare these spicy treats in the comfort of your own kitchen. Whether you’re a fan of traditional masala peanuts, spicy pepper peanuts, or customized variations, the world of masala peanuts offers something for everyone. So, why not try your hand at making this delectable snack and treat yourself to a flavorful experience?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I use roasted peanuts instead of raw peanuts for making masala peanuts?
- Yes, roasted peanuts can be used for making masala peanuts. However, keep in mind that the texture and flavors may vary compared to using raw peanuts.
- Are masala peanuts suitable for those with nut allergies?
- No, masala peanuts are made from peanuts, which are legumes and not nuts. If you have a peanut allergy, it’s best to avoid consuming masala peanuts.
- Can I adjust the spice levels in masala peanuts according to my taste?
- Absolutely! The beauty of making masala peanuts at home is that you can customize the spice levels according to your preference. Feel free to experiment and find the perfect balance for your taste buds.
- How long can I store homemade masala peanuts?
- When stored in an airtight container in a cool and dry place, homemade masala peanuts can remain fresh for up to a month.
- Can I use the same recipe to make other flavored nuts?
- Yes, the basic recipe for masala peanuts can be adapted to make other flavored nuts such as masala cashews or masala almonds. Adjust the cooking time and spices accordingly.
|Dimensions||18 × 14 × 7 cm|
|Net Quantity|| |
250g, 500g, 1 Kg