Namkeen Chana Dal | Fried Chane Ki Dal
₹125.00 – ₹449.00
- Lentil snack, fried Chana dal topped with traditional Rajasthani spices, salt and thing
- Made with Royal Rajasthani recipes.
- Made from the finest quality Chana Dal.
- Handcrafted for great taste and traditional touch.
- Free from harmful Palmolein Oil or Palm Oil.
Please fill in the fields below with the shipping destination details in order to calculate the shipping cost.
Chana Dal, Oil, Chilli Powder, Salt, Asafoetida, Jal Jeera
Introducing Chana Dal – the perfect evening snack to enjoy with your cup of chai! This delicious fried lentil snack is made with traditional Rajasthani spices, salt and hing, giving it an incredibly spicy and tasty flavour you won’t be able to resist. Perfect for those looking for a snack that has a little bit of a kick, Chana Dal is the perfect companion for your evening chai. Enjoy this delicious and spicy lentil snack, made with the best traditional ingredients, anytime you want a burst of flavour and energy. Delicious, spicy, and incredibly satisfying – Chana Dal is the perfect evening snack!
- What is Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen?
- The Process of Making Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen
- Soaking Chana Dal
- Draining and Drying
- Frying Chana Dal
- Seasoning the Namkeen
- Variations of Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen
- Fried Gram Dal
- Chana Dal Namkeen
- Chane Ki Namkeen
- Chana Dal Mixture
- Crispy Chana Dal
- Chana Dal Masala Namkeen
- Namkeen Chana Dal
- Chana Dal Fry Namkeen
- Chane Ki Dal Ki Namkeen
- Chane Ki Daal Ka Namkeen
- Chana Dal Ka Namkeen
- Health Benefits of Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen
- Where to Buy Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen?
- Can I store Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen for a long time?
- Is Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen gluten-free?
- Can I make Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen at home?
- What are the other names for Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen?
- How can I incorporate Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen into my diet?
Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen: A Delicious and Crunchy Snack
Chana ki dal ki namkeen is a popular Indian snack known for its irresistible taste and crispy texture. Made from chana dal, this savory treat is loved by people of all ages. Whether you’re looking for a quick snack to munch on or want to add a flavorful element to your chaat recipes, chana ki dal ki namkeen is a versatile option that never fails to delight your taste buds.
What is Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen?
Chana ki dal ki namkeen is a type of namkeen (savory snack) that is made from split Bengal gram lentils, also known as chana dal. The lentils are deep-fried until they become golden and crispy. They are then seasoned with a blend of spices to enhance the taste. Chana ki dal ki namkeen is commonly consumed as a standalone snack or used as an ingredient in various chaat preparations.
The Process of Making Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen
The preparation of chana ki dal ki namkeen involves a few simple steps that result in a delicious and crunchy snack.
- Soaking Chana Dal: The first step is to soak chana dal in water for a few hours. Soaking helps in softening the lentils and reducing the frying time.
- Draining and Drying: After soaking, the chana dal is drained and spread on a clean cloth or paper towel to remove excess moisture. This step ensures that the dal fries evenly and becomes crispy.
- Frying Chana Dal: The dried chana dal is then deep-fried in hot oil until it turns golden brown and attains a crispy texture. It is important to fry the lentils in small batches to ensure uniform cooking.
- Seasoning the Namkeen: Once the fried chana dal is removed from the oil, it is seasoned with a flavorful mix of spices. Common spices used include red chili powder, black salt, chaat masala, and a hint of tanginess from dried mango powder (amchur). The spices are mixed well with the fried lentils, coating each piece evenly.
Variations of Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen
Chana ki dal ki namkeen offers a wide range of variations, each with its unique twist of flavors. Let’s explore some popular variations:
- Fried Gram Dal: This variation is made using roasted gram dal (chana dal) instead of deep-fried lentils. It provides a different texture and a nutty flavor.
- Chana Dal Namkeen: A classic version of chana ki dal ki namkeen, where the fried chana dal is seasoned with a combination of spices to create a savory and addictive snack.
- Chane Ki Namkeen: This variation includes roasted chickpeas (chana) that are seasoned with spices. It offers a slightly different taste and texture compared to chana dal.
- Chana Dal Mixture: A mixture of chana dal namkeen along with other ingredients like sev, peanuts, and cashews. It provides a delightful combination of flavors and textures.
- Crispy Chana Dal: The fried chana dal is prepared in a way that it becomes extra crispy, making it a perfect snack for those who enjoy a crunchy bite.
- Chana Dal Masala Namkeen: This variation involves adding additional spices and herbs to the fried chana dal, resulting in a spicier and more flavorful namkeen.
- Namkeen Chana Dal: Similar to chana dal namkeen, this version focuses on the simplicity of flavors, allowing the natural taste of chana dal to shine.
- Chana Dal Fry Namkeen: A delicious twist on the traditional namkeen, this variation involves frying the chana dal with onions, green chilies, and spices for an enhanced flavor profile.
- Chane Ki Dal Ki Namkeen: This variant uses split Bengal gram lentils (chana dal) with a mix of spices, offering a different taste experience.
- Chane Ki Daal Ka Namkeen: Made with roasted Bengal gram lentils (chana dal) and a blend of spices, this namkeen is known for its simplicity and crunchiness.
- Chana Dal Ka Namkeen: A classic preparation of chana dal namkeen with a balanced blend of spices, ensuring a delightful snacking experience.
Health Benefits of Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen
Chana ki dal ki namkeen not only satisfies your taste buds but also provides several health benefits. Here are a few reasons to include this snack in your diet:
- Rich in Protein: Chana dal is a good source of plant-based protein, making chana ki dal ki namkeen a nutritious option for vegetarians and vegans.
- Fiber Content: Chana dal is high in dietary fiber, which aids digestion and helps maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Chana dal contains essential vitamins and minerals like iron, zinc, and folate, which are important for overall health and well-being.
- Energy Booster: The combination of carbohydrates and protein in chana ki dal ki namkeen provides a quick energy boost, making it an ideal snack for active individuals.
- Satiety: The protein and fiber content of chana ki dal ki namkeen promote a feeling of fullness, helping you control overeating and manage weight.
Where to Buy Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen?
Chana ki dal ki namkeen is widely available in Indian grocery stores, snack shops, and online platforms. You can explore different brands and variations to find the one that suits your taste preferences. Additionally, you can also prepare chana ki dal ki namkeen at home using the simple recipe mentioned above.
Chana ki dal ki namkeen is a delectable snack that offers a perfect combination of flavors, textures, and health benefits. Whether you enjoy it as a standalone snack or use it to elevate your chaat recipes, this crunchy namkeen is sure to leave you wanting more. Try different variations and savor the rich taste of chana ki dal ki namkeen. So, the next time you’re craving a savory snack, indulge in the deliciousness of chana ki dal ki namkeen!
- Can I store Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen for a long time? Yes, if stored in an airtight container, chana ki dal ki namkeen can stay fresh and crispy for several weeks.
- Is Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen gluten-free? Chana ki dal ki namkeen is gluten-free as it is made from lentils and does not contain any wheat or gluten-based ingredients. However, always check the packaging or preparation method to ensure it is free from any potential cross-contamination.
- Can I make Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen at home? Yes, chana ki dal ki namkeen can be easily made at home using simple ingredients and basic cooking techniques. It allows you to customize the flavors and adjust the spice levels according to your preference.
- What are the other names for Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen? Chana ki dal ki namkeen is also known as fried gram dal namkeen, chana dal namkeen, or namkin chana dal.
- How can I incorporate Chana Ki Dal Ki Namkeen into my diet? Chana ki dal ki namkeen can be enjoyed as a snack on its own or added to chaat recipes, salads, or even as a topping for yogurt or raita. It adds a delightful crunch and flavor to various dishes.
|Dimensions||18 × 14 × 7 cm|
|Net Quantity|| |
250g, 500g, 1 Kg